YLW Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Province: British Columbia
Carson Air Ltd. is a dynamic, growing aviation Company headquartered in Kelowna, BC with bases in Vancouver
and Calgary. We are passionate about our customers, our employees and the communities we serve through long
standing contracts with the BC Government and FedEx. We are the largest provider of Air Ambulance Services
in BC; we move Air Freight daily between BC and Alberta; and we provide pilot training in association with
Okanagan College. Carson Air has been providing essential services for more than 25 years and is a subsidiary
of the Exchange Income Corporation.
We are actively looking for an experienced Aviation Professional who holds a current and valid Aircraft
Maintenance Engineer license. The position is based in Kelowna, BC and is responsible for performing and
certifying both heavy and line maintenance on company aircraft. Additionally, as a licenced AME, you will be
required to be a role model and provide direction and leadership for apprentice engineers. Attention to detail and
safety while carrying out your duties will be of the utmost importance.
• Valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License M1 required. M1 & M2 together
considered an asset.
PREFERRED TYPE EXPERIENCE
• B300 King Air, B1900, PT6 Engine, Cessna 172
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations as it pertains to an AME.
• Positive Attitude with strong work ethic
• Flexibility with work schedules
• Basic computer skills and familiarity with the Internet
• Good Communication with ability to give clear direction.
• Good Understanding of the English Language with the ability to read, understand and follow instructions
contained within Aircraft Manuals and Publications as it relates to Aircraft Maintenance
The Company has a COVID -19 Vaccine Policy in place.
Our workforce is diverse and are committed to an inclusive work environment where collaboration, understanding
and mutual respect bring out the best in all of us. We’re committed to the health and well-being of our employees
offering a safe and welcoming workplace with competitive wages and benefits package inclusive of:
- Retirement Saving Plan with matching contributions
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career and personal growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Annual Performance and wage reviews
- Extended health and dental benefit plans
- Family Assistance Program
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of
employees assigned to this job.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment please submit your resume
to email@example.com subject YLW – AME or apply through our website www.carsonair.com. Short listed
candidates for the position will be contacted directly.
Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer and appreciate your interest to be part of the Company.