First Officer Metro III (SW4)
Carson Air Ltd is an Exchange Income Corporation subsidiary, and is a well-established, dynamic, growing aviation company, known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance and flight operations. Our core values have led us to build a reputation as a leader in the aviation industry.
Our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is seeking enthusiastic pilots looking to build multi-engine experience, gain Mountain Time and have a life-work balance. Identified as a preferred hiring company by large commercial airlines in Canada, we take pride for offering our employees ongoing top training, great schedules, and internal opportunity for advancement. We have recently changed our pay structure, as we are committed to offering our employees competitive compensation (including a comprehensive benefit package).
The First Officer is responsible to assist the Captain in performing their duties in a safe, efficient and timely manner according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements and company expectations.
The First Officer has specific accountability in the following areas:
• Safety & Regulatory Compliance
• Customer Service
• Flight Operations
• Technical Competency
• Other duties, such as washing of the aircraft, as assigned.
• Commercial pilot license with multi IFR rating
• 500 hours of total flight time preferred
• 100 hours of multi engine flight time preferred
• IATRA exams written preferred
• No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
JOB POSTING – First Officer Metro III
• Preferred – Metroliner experience
• Preferred – Aviation diploma
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with Internet
• Good oral and written communication skills
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training bond unless they already have a type
rating and current PPC for the Metro III (SW4 type).
We have a Vaccine Policy is in place.
Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer and our workforce is diverse and committed to an inclusive work environment where collaboration, understanding and mutual respect bring out the best in all of us.
We’re committed to the health and well-being of our employees offering a safe and welcoming workplace with competitive wages and benefits package inclusive of:
- Great work-life balance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Extended health and dental benefit plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment please
submit your resume to email@example.com subject YYC Metro First Officer or apply through
our website www.carsonair.com. Short listed candidates for the position will be contacted
Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer and appreciate your interest to be part of the