Captain Metro III (SW4)
Our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is seeking enthusiastic pilots looking to build multi-engine experience, gain Mountain Time and have a life-work balance. Following high safety standards our pilots fly an average of 300 hours annually. We have been identified as a preferred hiring Company by large commercial airlines in Canada.
We take pride for offering our employees ongoing top training, great schedules, competitive compensation including comprehensive benefit package, and internal opportunity for advancement.
Carson Air Ltd is an Exchange Income Corporation subsidiary, and is a well-established, dynamic, growing aviation company, known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance and flight operations. Our core values have led us to build a reputation as a leader in the aviation industry.
The Metro Captain has the overall responsibility for the safe, efficient and timely operations of the aircraft and the First Officer according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements and company expectations.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
- Commercial pilot license with multi IFR rating, ATPL preferable
- 1500 hours of total flight time preferred
- 500 hours of multi engine flight time preferred
- 250 hours of multi PIC preferred
- IATRA or ATPL exams written
- No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
- Metroliner experience preferred
- Aviation diploma preferred
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with Internet
- Good oral and written communication skills
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training bond unless they already have a type rating and current PPC for the Metro III (SW4 type).
The Company has a COVID -19 Vaccine Policy in place.
Our workforce is diverse and are committed to an inclusive work environment where collaboration, understanding and mutual respect bring out the best in all of us.
We’re committed to the health and well-being of our employees offering a safe and welcoming workplace with competitive wages and benefits package inclusive of:
- Great work-life balance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Extended health and dental benefit plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment please submit your resume to email@example.com subject YYC Metro Captain or apply through our website www.carsonair.com. Short listed candidates for the position will be contacted directly.
Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer and appreciate your interest to be part of the Company.