Medevac King Air 350 (CYVR) – Captain
Province: British Columbia
Our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is seeking an IFR experienced, motivated, energetic, safety focused and challenge-driven pilot who is eager to succeed in a dynamic and growing aviation company. Carson Air is known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance, flight operations and much more.
The pilots flying for Carson Air know their schedule in advance, with a great 4 ON 4 OFF rotation we provide a work/life balance to our Medevac crews while working in the flight industry. We have recently changed our pay structure, as we are committed to offering our employees competitive compensation (including a comprehensive benefit package) in addition to ongoing training, and internal opportunities for advancement based on performance.
The Captains have overall responsibility for the safe, efficient and timely operations of the aircraft and the First Officer according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements and company expectations.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
- Preferred – Minimum of 3000 hours on fixed wing aircraft, with 1000 hours as PIC
- Preferred – Minimum of 1000 hours of multi engine flight time, with 500 hours as PIC
- Preferred – Minimum of 100 hours on type, with 50 hours as PIC
- Preferred – Minimum of 500 hours of mountain flying experience
- Preferred – King Air 350 (BE30) Type rating
- Preferred – Aviation diploma
- Required – ATPL
- No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with the Internet
- Good oral and written communication skills
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training bond unless they already have a current type rating for the King Air 350.
The Company has a COVID -19 Vaccine Policy in place.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please ONLY submit your resume, outlining your total time and multi engine time, to email@example.com with subject YVR KING AIR 350 Captain or fill out the application form below.
Short listed candidates for the position will be contacted directly. Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation package. Thank you for your interest in Carson Air