Medevac Citation 560 (CYVR) – First Officer
Province: British Columbia
Our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is seeking an IFR experienced, motivated, energetic, safety focused and challenge-driven pilot who is eager to succeed in a dynamic and growing aviation company. Carson Air is known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance, flight operations and much more.
The pilots flying for Carson Air know their schedule in advance, with a great 4 days ON 4 days OFF rotation we provide a work/life balance to our Medevac crews while working in the flight industry. We have recently changed our pay structure, as we are committed to offering our employees competitive compensation (including a comprehensive benefit package) in addition to ongoing training, and internal opportunities for advancement based on performance.
The Medevac First Officer is responsible to assist the Captain in performing his/her duties in a safe, efficient and timely manner according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements, and company expectations.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
· Commercial pilot license with multi IFR rating
· Preferred – Minimum of 1000 hours of fixed wing flight time
· Preferred – Minimum of 500 hours of multi engine flight time
· Preferred – Minimum of 250 hours of Mountain flying experience
· Preferred – IATRA exams written
· Preferred – King Air experience
· Preferred – Aviation diploma
· No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
· Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with the Internet
· Good oral and written communication skills
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training bond unless they already have a current type rating for the Citation 560.
The Company has a COVID -19 Vaccine Policy in place.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.